Monday, April 28, 2008

on the road

I'll be in Canmore for the next week, and for the week after that in Indiana. I have some friends in Bloomington. I may also check out nearby Cincinnati, Ohio and Louisville, Kentucky. Indiana should be interesting politically since I believe that Indiana's primary will be held while I'm there. If I do check out an Obama rally I'll give you my impressions, of course, but posting may be limited for the next two weeks.

UPDATE:

I had a booking number for the Indianapolis flight but it got canceled for failing to "confirm the taxes" with a sufficiently timely phone call. So I shuffled around the discard pile for a short notice trip others had left unfilled and found Albuquerque, New Mexico. I'll get off the plane in Denver and bus my way on down to New Mexico with possible stops in Taos and Santa Fe. I'm then off to Europe on Friday, May 16. I expect to be back in Alberta in August, earlier if some Calgary hedge fund calls me in for an interview (but do they exist? I'm job hunting more in London because I'm doubtful...)

No comments: